Ocean Rodeo Ignite Drysuit 2017
Foul Weather Gear Evolved!
Blurring the lines between foul weather gear and traditional drysuits the Ignite is loaded with expedition style features and is designed to be worn for extended periods of time above and beyond a quick after work session.
Featuring our revolutionary Captive Zip1 design, the Ignite has merged drysuit water integrity with the comfort of traditional foul weather pant & jacket combinations. When worn in “full dry” mode, the Ignite is 100% dry.
In modest conditions or when relaxing between sessions the Ignite is quickly converted to “standby mode” by opening the dry zip and doffing the neck seal. With the over jacket then zipped up the Ignite provides ventilation and protection on par with, or superior to other leading foul weather gear ensembles. Converting from standby mode to full dry mode can be easily accomplished all while wearing your PFD.
As added security we’ve added a “wader” belt at the waist to restrict water entry into the lower suit due to accidental submersion when worn in standby mode and added highly reflective patches and inks to the outside of the suit.
- Stand-by or Full Drysuit mode - Captive Zip1 Self Entry
- German made T-zip Masterseal main dry zip
- Captive over flap jacket zip
- Outer Chest Pocket
- 420 Denier abrasion overlays at knees, buttocks and crotch
- VENTOR salt water resistant, drysuit specific waterproof breathable material
- Adjustable & removable suspenders
- Trim to fit, Polytex UV resistant seals
- Removable hood
- German made T-zip Masterseal crotch relief zip
- Warming hand pockets and inside jacket stash pocket
- Available with attached dry sock booties
- One atmosphere PK external jacket zip with stainless slider
- Wrist overlays with Velcro cinch to seal gloves
- Lower leg “boot cuff” overlays
- Ultra high all-weather collar, with hold down snaps
- Reflective piping
- Reflective patches
- “Wader” waist belt