Please select and pay for this lesson ONLY once you have been confirmed for a specific class.
The sign up form for notifications of lessons is located here: Signup Here
The Level 3 Water course teaches self launching techniques, toe side riding, jumps and more...
The course is taught at a lake using appropriately sized kites depending on the wind speed and students size / capability.
The purpose of this class is to get the student feeling confident about kiteboarding independently, and ultimately without supervision... with some fun techniques thrown in.
This is the material that we typically cover in the Level 3 Course:
Level 3K - Upwind Riding
- Consistent riding in all directions including upwind
- Ride amongst other riders and water users and respect right of way rules
Level 3L - Turns
- Change of direction without stopping
- Make a toe side turn
Level 3M - Self Launch
- Risk assessment and awareness of the riding area
- Self launch
Level 3N - Basic Jump
- Know the theory and the safety rules for jumping.
- Land a basic jump