The Flow 235’s name says it all! It’s smooth and predictable, inspiring your confidence and flow. Building on the much-loved HS232, this stabiliser adds a new section for consistent pitch stability, an increased projected aspect ratio and a refined planform to deliver an easy and free feeling ride. If you enjoy several foiling disciplines and want one stabiliser to cover them all, the Flow 235 is for you.
• Derived from the much-loved HS232 platform.
• Developed in conjunction with the new MA foil range.
• New section and thinner profile with more camber.
• Higher projected aspect ratio for improved glide.
• More responsive for pumping.
• Consistent pitch stability.
The tail wing has a foam core wrapped in the highest quality Carbon keeping it light and super rigid.
The Titanium screw inserts are in keeping with our philosophy of zero corrosion materials throughout the entire product range.
The unique flow fences improve stability by minimizing the disruption of turbulent flow from the front wing, mast and fuselage.
ANGLE RELATIVE TO FUSELAGE (NO SHIM): -1.5 DEG.
ASPECT RATIO: 6.4
AREA: 235 cm2
*Comes complete with screws and protective cover.