Ocean Rodeo Soul 2 Drysuit
Ocean Rodeo's SOUL 2, highly refined design meets technical performance.(All remaining Souls available in Blue/Grey)
Built to offer you greater flexibility than any wetsuit and customizable levels of warmth the Soul features our revolutionary Captive Zip design, giving you the ability to choose fully “dry mode” or “standby mode”.
When worn in dry mode the Soul is 100% dry and breathable. Between sessions, on your way to the beach or after your time on the water you can then open the dry zip and doff the neck seal. With the outer jacket then zipped up the Soul offers a well ventilated, hooded jacket and pants to protect you from the wind and rain. Converting from standby mode to full dry mode can be easily accomplished all while wearing your PFD.
Ocean Rodeo's most popular drysuit ever, the Soul has received a complete fall makeover for 2016.
10% lighter and featuring a new, highly flexible low profile zipper the newly redesigned Soul retains all the great aspects of the original while adding some slick new features.
The new Soul comes in blue/grey as before, as well as the new green/grey (pictured). The orange option has been discontinued.
Please refer to the drysuit size chart image on this page to determine appropriate size.
New features include:
- Two way jacket zip for kiteboard spreader bar freedom
- Ultra lightweight, flexible zipper. 40% lighter and thinner than before
- Laser cut drainage for all pockets
- Articulated knees and elbows
- Adjustable waist for outer jacket
- Main jacket zip flange
- Zipper car docks on main jacket zip and pockets
- Zipper pulls for main jacket zip and chest pocket
- Reinforced hanging loop
Improved existing features include:
- Decreased water retention via neoprene removal from hood and pockets
- Larger pockets
- Larger and more prominent reflective logos
- 3 point suspenders
- Re-positioned knee over cuffs
- Redesigned bottom overlay for improved durability
Featuring Stand-by Mode:
Wear your drysuit in stand-by mode (pictured) for increased comfort and ventilation. Outer jacket may be zipped up for improved protection and aesthetics.
Quickly don and zip the neck seal for full drysuit protection while on the water.